Wednesday 14 December 2016

week 6 - professional development week and PDP

in professional development week i took the opportunity to go home and take on extra shifts from my work place and also catch up on university work and start my assignments. the job is working front of house in a golf club restaurant, waiting on, this gave me the opportunity to work on my communication skills , as i have to deal with customers on a daily basis, and also my team working skills as we often hold large functions which have to flow smoothly. Working in this kind of work place provides experience for the future as i hope to within a team in future jobs because this is where i feel i excel.

in this week also we had to fill out our PDP form which is basically a personal development plan, so what areas i was going to improve on how i was going to do it. the areas were split into different categories being; behavioural, attitudinal, and competency outcomes.

No comments:

Post a Comment