Wednesday 14 December 2016

Week 10 - sending email and PDR

i did not manage to make this session as i was doing other university work as i let workloads pile up, which meant i had to sacrifice the session in order to get other pieces of work done to a standard that i was happy with. This is something that i am going to learn from in the coming years at university; stay on top of your work. i caught up with the group and understood where we were in regards to the project and what we had to do. we are ready to send the email to the clients which excites me as it will finally give us the opportunity to get some insight into the working marketing environment.

i have started my PDR and am on my way to completing it. it is not my usual style of writing; writing about myself and my performance, however i feel it has enabled me to reflect well on my performance; what i can do better next term and how to improve in general. 

i am keen to get back on track with the project after uni and will be putting in extra effort an hours in order to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment